I’ve been traveling a lot lately…well, I guess the truth is I travel quite a bit all the time…and I’m always on the lookout for healthy snacks that travel well. My treat of choice is Kale Chips. Do you know how easy (and inexpensive) they are to make? Check out this video that I made with my friend Theresa! Learn a quick and easy recipe for homemade kale chips. Yummy!
Subscribe to Karen’s Blog
Hear Karen’s Latest Album
Beyond Yoga DVD
Your Healthy Kitchen
- Recent Posts1
- Take Healthy Food On The Road: Make Your Own Kale Chips (Gluten Free. No Nuts)
- Have You Listened To Your Body Lately?
- [Video] Make your own Raw Key Lime Pie in 20 minutes!
- How ‘Personal Sustainability’ Helped Me Let Go of Fear During My Tedx Talk
- What Would Life Be Like If We Were ‘Personally Sustainable’?
- Awareness – Restore Your Soul
- Body Psychology
- Body Talk
- Energy Balancing – Restore Your Soul
- Environment – Restore Your Soul
- Essential Oils and Herbs
- Feeling Overwhelmed, Tired
- Feng Shui
- Healthy Cooking
- Low Energy
- Movement – Restore Your Soul
- Nourishment – Restore Your Soul
- Relationships – Marriage
- Self Healing
- Women's Roles
- Yoga- Tai Chi – Qi Gong